DevOps practitioner, Cloud Engineer and Backend Dev, i.e getting paid to get ship done with software and infrastructure all over the world.
25 years of learning and , never kept the same job more than 3 years, serial entrepreneur.
Maintains mental health with remote work, community activities and human-first relations.
- only got a crappy PFE internship
- stuck with freelance gigs
- an inconsistent resume
7 real world projects to convince any interviewerThe plot twist is that it's one long project in 7 milestones, demonstrating long-term vision and productification
1 - ship a CLI tool
- hard skills: linux, system, git
- soft skills: ideation, documentation
- hard skills: backend, asynchronous processing, rate-limit
- soft skills: ideation, apification
- hard skills: github actions, UX/UI
- soft skills: test, user docs, DX
- hard skills: auth-n, auth-z
- soft skills: marketing, bizops
- hard skills: oauth, zapier
- soft skills: 3rd party marketplace
- hard skills: frontend, UX/UI
- soft skills: support, user docs, marketplace
- hard skills: JAMstack, public cloud deployments
- soft skills: personal branding, content creation
- hard skills: submit patches, process design
- soft skills: negotiation, team building