The Art of Prompt Engineering for AI Conversations
Deep Dive (BEGINNER level)
Communication is key to getting things done, and with AI emerging, communication has upgraded from human-to-human to human-to-AI. Great communication from human to human requires a clear, concise, and well-structured message. AI-to-human communication, also called prompting, isn't so different. In this talk, I'll show you how to master the art of prompt engineering so you can generate AI conversations that are clear, concise, and engaging.
- Introduction: What is prompt engineering? Why is it important?
- The different types of prompts
- How to write clear and concise prompts
- How to test and evaluate your prompts
- Use cases for prompt engineering in programming, business, career, and design
- Prompt engineering limits & solutions
- Conclusion: The future of prompt engineering
- Programming: learn a language, generate code snippets, test cases, or documentation.
- Business: generate customer support scripts, sales pitches, or marketing materials.
- Career: generate personalized interview questions, resume bullet points or cover letters.
- Design: generate your own logo, website design, mockups, or user stories.
Co-Founder of AI Wonder Girls, a community of women changing the world by contributing to AI4Good projects one challenge at a time. Machine Learning Google Developer Expert, Google Ph.D. Fellow working on Multimodality learning for different diseases diagnosis at ENSIAS. NVIDIA DLI Instructor, certified to deliver two business AI workshops, and Lead of TFUG Casablanca.