· Dr. Ghita Mezzour was appointed Minister Delegate to the Head of Government in charge of Digital Transition and Administrative Reform within the Moroccan Government on October 7, 2021.
· Holder of a bachelor's degree in 2006 and a master's degree in Communication Systems from the Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne in Switzerland in 2008.
· Holder of a PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University in the United States in 2015.
· Named a Rising Star by MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in the United States in 2015.
· In 2018, she founded the Startup Data in Seconds (DASEC), which uses alternative data (social networks, press, websites, etc.) to simplify access to strategic information in Morocco, and which she managed until 'upon his appointment.
· She supported the CSMD (The Special Commission on the Development Model) to analyze citizen contributions and piloted several digital projects with a strong social impact funded by large international organizations.
· Assistant and then Associate Professor at the International University of Rabat until December 2020.
· Entrepreneur and University Professor, she campaigned to make digital technology a vector for improving the daily life of Moroccan citizens and received several prizes and awards for her work in this sector.
Come and meet HE Dr Ghita Mezzour, Minister of Digital Transition and Reform of the Administration at Devoxx where she helds a session focusing on the role of Morrocan developers and IT professionals at the heart of digital transformation. This session is designed to gather the digital community's perspective on several topics related to digital transformation challenges and opportunities, and the role of IT talents in positionning Morocco as a digital hub.